Welcome back, students and faculty!
On September 14, the library space will reopen with reduced hours and capacity, with modifications in place to support physical distancing. Open hours will be Monday-Friday from 10 AM – 2 PM. Library users will be asked to sign in and out to assist in contact tracing as needed.
- Furniture has been rearranged to allow for studying while maintaining physical distancing. Study rooms will be available for individual use. The Rare Book Room will be closed until further notice.
- Consumption of food and drinks will not be allowed in the library.
- Print materials, including reserves, will circulate with a 72-hour quarantine upon return.
- The loan period on reserves will change to one week to accommodate altered class schedules.
- Print materials may be used in the library without checking out, but they must be returned to the marked “Returns” bin after use and will go into 72-hour quarantine.
Library staff will be teleworking when not in the library and are available via email Monday-Friday between 8 AM – 6 PM.
Still have questions? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.