We look forward to campus reopening on January 19. Open hours will be expanded to Monday-Friday from 9:30 AM – 3 PM. Other COVID-19 modifications remain in place:
- Library users will be asked to sign in and out to assist in contact tracing as needed.
- Furniture has been rearranged to allow for studying while maintaining physical distancing. Study rooms will be available for individual use. The Rare Book Room is closed until further notice.
- Consumption of food and drinks is not allowed in the library.
- Print materials, including reserves, will circulate with a 72-hour quarantine upon return.
- The loan period on reserves remains at one week to accommodate altered class schedules.
- Print materials may be used in the library without checking out, but they must be returned to the marked “Returns” bin after use and will be quarantined for 72 hours.
Library staff will be teleworking when not in the library and are available via email Monday-Friday between 8 AM – 6 PM.
Have questions? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.