The library is closed until further notice, but we will continue to provide essential services during NUNM’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Required books for courses: faculty or students may request sections of reserve books be scanned for posting to Moodle. Please limit your request to portions needed for current coursework. Make your request by emailing email@example.com.
- Other books on our shelves: you may request scanning of needed portions for delivery via email.
- Databases, electronic articles and e-books: access will continue as usual. Remember that if you are using PubMed to access articles, be sure to access it via the library website or this link, not from Google.
- Borrowing of articles and book chapters from other libraries (Interlibrary Loan): will continue as usual. Borrowing of physical materials (e.g. books) is suspended until the library reopens.
- Librarians: will be available during our usual open hours to help you find what you need. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help in any way possible during this time. Please contact us with any questions.