Students, you asked for this, and it’s happening! This coming summer, we will be remodeling the back room of the library to create more study space.
- Seldom-used materials in the collection will move to another room in the building. You will be able to request these items for checkout as needed.
- Result: 40% more study space!
- The entire back room will get a facelift, including new lighting and paint.
Closures — Please PLAN AHEAD for alternate study space if needed!
- Friday, June 28: the back room will be closed starting at 2 PM.
- July 1-5: the entire library will be closed the first week of July.
- Month of July: back room closed.
Access to Collections — Please PLAN AHEAD and check out needed materials ahead of time!
- Materials in the back room will be off limits starting the afternoon of June 28, through the month of July.
- Board exam study materials will be available in the front room.
Questions? Library staff are here to answer them. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.